Fraud is bad, your account will be banned for doing it. Refunds only given for undelivered work.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE; MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
- Website is a marketplace for professionals to create Services, selling their services to those in need.
- Age Requirement. You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service.
MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
- It is critical that you keep your email contact information correct and updated with us at all times. In addition, we encourage you to check back regularly to review these Terms at least once every month.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Service without notice to you. We may modify or remove any Content from the Service at any time without notice to you, including removal of Content that we believe to be obscene or otherwise objectionable. We are not liable for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal.
POSTING CONTENT ON THE SERVICE; REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Any content available through the Service, including applications, software, text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, sound clips, images, likenesses, personal information and other works of authorship (collectively, "Content") is protected by the intellectual property rights of its licensors.
- By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on the Service, you warrant and represent the following:
- you own all rights in your Content or, alternatively, you have sufficient rights in your Content to grant to us the rights described in these Terms;
- you will pay all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations of any kind, arising from any use of your Content;
- you are the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in your Content or you have obtained permission from each person who appears and/or is heard in your Content to grant the rights to us described in these Terms;
- your Content is not defamatory, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
- Establishing an Account to Post Content. To post Content on the Site, you must first complete the Site registration process to create an account with a user name and password (the "Account"). You may not share your password with anyone unless you are a minor, in which case you may share your password with your parents or other legal guardians. You must always provide accurate current and complete information to us for the Service. Any use of the Service through your Account will be deemed as being used by you. We entitled to rely on the contact and other information that is supplied to us through your Account. You must update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness. Your Account is non-transferable and non-assignable.